Clicking on the ‘Edit’ button allows the user to:
- Check Out the Document
- Delete the Document.
- Download the Document
- Share the Document
- Comment on the Document
- View previous versions of the document
- Add new tags to the document
Choosing to Check Out a Document will lock the document so that no other users can download the document and make changes to it. Selecting to Check In a Document will display the File Upload form for the user to upload the newly edited Document. Within this form, the user can:
- Edit the Title of the Document
- Edit the Description of the Document
- Define the Folder Location or Connection Group
- Add or Edit Tags associated with the Document.
When the Document has been checked back in, the version of the Document will automatically update and display the new version of the Document.