Administrators can add new Users to Stream by clicking on the ‘Add a new user’ button.
Administrators can create a new User by defining the following:
- Entering the Users First name
- Entering the Users Last name
- Entering the Users Email address
- Choosing the Timezone of the new User
- Defining the User Type (either an Administrator, or a General User)
- Selecting one or many Security Roles (this will define what content within Stream the User can access).
Once the user has defined the fields, clicking on the ‘Invite User’ button will generate the new User within Stream.
The new User will receive an email invitation containing their account details for logging into Stream.